Garlic is the God of Goodness
Garlic has plethora of uses in our daily lives. Not only it adds an unbelievable flavor to Indian cuisine but its description is incomplete without its medicinal benefits. It has been used to cure wide range of diseases from ages. If we say, “An apple a day, keeps the doctor away” then we have to believe that “few cloves of garlic keeps the diseases away”.
Garlic Health benefits:
- Healthy blood: Allicin present in garlic decreases the level of bad cholesterol in blood. Garlic is a proven “anti-oxidant”. If you have high cholesterol levels, then increase in usage of garlic in your food will definitely help.
- Cold and Flu: Garlic reduces frequent cold and flu attacks if it will be taken daily. Garlic reduces the formation of enzymes
- Acne: Garlic is can give magnificent results in case of acne. Just two garlic cloves on daily basis can reduce huge amount of acne, blackheads, blemishes because it works as blood cleanser and cleans the internal system.
- Refute Mosquitoes: There are saying rubbing garlic can repel mosquitoes from your body *this probably can be a reason to keep people away too.
- Get rid of Group B Strep in Pregnancy: It has been said taking a Vitamin C supplement along with a raw garlic clove on daily basis can prevent Group B strep in pregnancy.
- Hair Loss: Similar to onion, garlic also has high levels of Allicin, sulfur compound. Onion gives effective treatment for hair loss.
- Saves Heart: Garlic is anticoagulant that means it works as blood-thinner, which surely decreases chances of heart attacks and strokes.