Points to remember while buying organic carpet cleaners
Carpet cleaners are the high priority product when it comes to homecare. If you think that a toxic carpet cleaner has no effect on your health and carpet’s health, then you are wrong in both ways. It is a well established fact that toxins are harmful for one’s health. Other than that it harms environment and earth in many ways.
Now, moving on to your carpet’s health. Most of the carpets are made up of synthetic fibers, which contain toxins. Imagine outcome of adding one toxin over another toxin. Sounds dangerous! Right? Using toxic carpet cleaner on synthetic carpets produces fumes which are unhealthy for everyone. So the better option is either to choose organic and natural carpet cleaner or buy natural carpets. But the best option is to go for both organic carpet as well as carpet cleaner.
few tips to help you out in choosing best carpet cleaner:-
- Your carpet cleaner should not contain chemicals which act as pesticides and disinfectants.
- Added fragrances are a big No for Safe carpet cleaning.
- Acids, Sodium Hydroxide and formaldehyde are quite dangerous health wise, so avoid their presence in your carpet cleaner.
- The labels like “danger” and “warning” clearly indicates that the product is not safe at all. So refrain yourself from buying such things.
- Look for “100% natural” or “100% organic” labels.
So, for the sake of your family’s health and our beloved mother earth.